To ensure your experience goes as magically as possible, please read carefully our Terms and Conditions. When booking with Youth Create Does Parties, the following polices and terms and conditions must be adhered to. Once a booking has been secured by way of booking fee, the following polices and terms and conditions are automatically accepted by the client.
- Booking will only be secured once a non-returnable booking fee is paid. The remaining balance is due at least 1 week before the event, failure to do so may forfeit your booking fee. Booking fees are non-refundable and are used to secure your date and time. They’re also used to fund the admin of your booking and to purchase items for your party and cannot be transferred to another service.
- When an event is not able to go ahead, we will take sickness and other unforeseen circumstances into consideration. It will to the discretion of Youth Create Does Parties whether a re-schedule can be granted.
- You must honour our capacities, if your numbers exceed them you will need to book another performer and may have to pay for extra guests. Should a performer arrive at a party in which numbers exceed this they reserve the right to not complete the party. You will be honest about the amount of children that will be present, including any siblings who may join in, we pack equipment according to the numbers booked.
- Our team travel to each event by car. Fuel charges apply to venues outside a 10 mile radius of CM21 which will be added to your final total. We will need to have an appropriate place to park directly outside the venue. If there is any parking/toll charge, please make us aware of this. This must be paid in advance by the organiser.
- Wherever you choose to host your event at a home or hall, we ask for enough room for the performer and guests to be able to sit comfortably in a circle. We can perform in gardens during the summer months, but we politely request that there is shade for the team, please also ensure that you have an indoor alternative should the weather change. If the temperature is set to exceed 32 degrees Celsius the organiser will need to provide appropriate air conditioning, or consider rescheduling for a cooler date.
- In cases of extreme weather e.g snow or high winds, we will contact the organiser. We will do everything in our power to get to the event. In cases where we cannot, the event we be rescheduled to a later date when everyone can enjoy the fun safely. We will do our best to book you the same characters, but of course, rescheduling is subject to availability.
- Youth Create Does Parties will assign the performer to each event, photos on our website show a likeness of costume/wig. Performer requests can be made but this is subject to availability. It is at the discretion of YCDP to change the performer should incidents out of our control occur.
- Your party will be run by trained professionals. They regard health and safety as their main concern. In the highly unlikely event of a child hurting themselves or getting an upset stomach etc “Youth Create Does Parties” holds no responsibility for this. It is the responsibility of the organiser to alert YCDP of any allergies or intolerances of the guests in advance.
- Although the majority of our team hold DBS and first aid certificates, this is not a legal requirement for entertainers. Our team are not to be left alone with the children at the event. For safeguarding reasons, a suitable number of adults must be present. Our team will stay in full character throughout the duration of the event and we therefore require the organiser to be responsible for the children’s welfare at the event including behaviour and safety of the children (this is especially important for babies, toddlers and guests with additional needs).
- The safety of our team and guests is imperative. If at any time during the event, we feel this is being compromised e.g., inappropriate behaviour of adults or children. We will notify the organiser of the situation. If the situation is not dealt with accordingly by the organiser, then the YCDP Team are within their rights to terminate all activities immediately and no refund will be given.
- It is at the discretion of the team to change activities accordingly based on time, space and responses of the children particularly for younger children. It is within the rights of the team to refrain from vocal performance due to illness or other issues without notice.
- Tips are not included in the price of your booking. If you feel as though a performer has provided a great service, they will accept (and appreciate) gratuity.
- If another activity should be hired for the event e.g. a bouncy castle, this is the sole responsibility of the organiser and not that of Youth Create Does Parties. These need to be turned off whilst our team are present at your event. If you are unable to minimise distractions eg: soft play equipment or a garden trampoline, the team is not expected to keep the attention of all guests. The team will not be held at fault if guests become uncharacteristically shy, the team will not force children to participate if they do not want to.
- It is the organiser’s responsibility to pay for any damages to equipment or costumes that occur whilst at the booking. We take no responsibility for loss or damages not caused by ourselves.
- “Youth Create Does Parties” do not wish to violate or infringe upon any copyright laws. Our characters are based on generic story characters and we do not claim to be associated with any copyrighted or name brand characters. If you require a licensed, copyrighted character for your event, you should contact the license holder.
- Any image or video footage taken throughout the event may be used on Youth Create Does Parties’ social media pages and website. Please inform the team at the start of your event of any parent that does not want their child included in this.
Thank you for booking with Youth Create Does Parties. We look forward to celebrating with you!